Natural Nutra Bites™. Proven by science.
Animals have always self-treated by consuming plants and herbs as medicine. Today, working with medical herbalists, holistic veterinarians and pet nutrition experts, our unique Nutra Bites™ perfectly replicate nature to promote good health across a range of many common dog health issues. These therapeutic Nutra Bites™ have been scientifically developed, and are supported by research and documented clinical cases that demonstrate the positive role herbs play in the health of animals.
Handcrafted in small batches in Vancouver, this recipe promotes healthy skin and supports normal inflammatory response.
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) anti-inflammatory action for skin conditions related to allergies, gently detoxes liver and gallbladder to remove toxic build up to improve skin health. Natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent.
- Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 essential fatty acids which supports normal inflammatory response for good skin and coat.
- Red clover (Trifolium pretense) promotes liver clearance and adds antioxidant and immune supportive qualities along with broad spectrum vitamins and minerals.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) promotes skin regeneration and strengthens skin structure.
- Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and helps with allergies.
As a part of the health-giving Nutra Bites™ category, these healthy dog bites are rich in vitamins B, C, alpha hydroxyl acids, antioxidants, potassium, triterpenes, minerals, curcumin and phosphorus.
We produce the finest, handmade in Canada Nutra Supplement Bites™. Our herbal formulations and bespoke recipes are based on our deep continuing research, our commitment to excellence and our 31 years of experience, designed to keep pets healthier, safer and happier. Our delicious Nutra Supplement Bites™ are designed to promote good health.
We are a local Vancouver company with a global expertise in pet therapeutic nutrition. Some say that in fact we are really "sleep therapists" cleverly disguised as pet professionals. Our customers sleep easy because they have learned to trust us to provide their beloved pets with the most nutritional, the safest, the tastiest bites and treats for their pets.
The Granville Island Pet Treatery is family-owned by pet owners who love their dogs and cats.
We support the compassionate, humane and loving treatment of pets by donating our healthy treats to local charities that rescue, protect and improve the lives of animals.
Our VALUES and what we stand for;
Responsible - An obligation to put pet health first
Independent - Healthy preference to the mass produced
Considerate - Peace of mind to pet owners
Thorough - Painstaking attention to detail through credible research
Cutting-edge - Innovation is at the core of all we do
Love - Rewarding the pet parent for giving bites and treats that will result in improved pet health
Craftmanship - Handcrafted artisan pet bites and treats will always taste better than mass produced
chick pea flour, eggs, olive oil, turmeric, flax seeds, red clover, gotu kola, spirulina, water
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (per treat)
Olive Oil (Olea europaea)
Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
Flax Seeds (Linus usitatissimum)
|Red Clover (Trifolium pretense)
|Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica)
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis)
- 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs / 9.1 kg.
4 bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs / 9.1 to 18.1 kg.
6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs / 18.1 kg.
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs / 9.1 kg and supervise use.
- Each bite is made with therapeutic herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting an allergic dog, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- For chronic conditions, regular supplementation is required. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health. In acute conditions, allow 45-60 minutes for therapeutic action to begin working. Although, for most acute conditions regular supplementation is still required for best results and to discourage future occurrence.
- Remember adjust your pet’s daily calorie intake now that you are adding the Nutra Bites.
CAUTION Do not exceed recommended use. Do not use in animals receiving other drugs, unless directed by a veterinarian. Do not use in animals with kidney disease. Not for use in pregnant or lactating animals. If animals condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.