Natural 99.999% Disinfecting
Dog/Cat Waterless No-Rinse Shampoo
Cleaning products shouldn’t just be effective, they must also be safe to use for you, your pets, and the environment. We’ve carefully formulated our products so that they’re sustainably sourced and free from harsh chemicals while still meeting the highest standards in cleaning and sanitation.
Our safer, healthier, and more eco-friendly cleaning products are made from the highest-quality natural ingredients, and are biodegradable, food-safe, cruelty-free, and free of parabens and sulphates. They don’t just clean and disinfect, they also deodorise, moisturise, and protect. With our innovative anti-microbial technology, you can experience reliable protection that goes Beyond Clean!
Clean, disinfect, moisturise, and protect against fleas, ticks, and bugs all in one easy step with our uniquely formulated Waterless No-Rinse shampoo.
Designed to keep your pet clean and smelling fresh quickly and easily in between their deep cleaning baths. No rinsing necessary and safe to lick.
Made from high quality Ecocert-approved natural ingredients, organic Aloe Vera, and 100% organic essential oils that leave a natural refreshing fragrance. pH balanced and safe for dogs and cats.
Lemongrass, Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, and Catnip are effective natural deterrents to fleas, ticks, and bugs, and also help to reduce the presence of yeast, fungi, bacteria, and viruses.
- Deodorises & disinfects 99.999% of bacteria
- Kills Parvovirus & Leptospira
- Safe around food, children, pets & plants
- pH Balanced
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable
- Repels fleas, ticks, bugs
- Moisturises & conditions
- Ecocert approved natural ingredients
- 100% organic essential oils
- Deactives the source of odours
- No ammonia, artificial colours or fragrances, bleach, EDTA, formaldehyde, palm oil derivatives, parabens, phthalates, phosphates, sulphates, PEGs, sodium laureth sulphate, triclosan
- Meets or exceeds AOACC/EPA, APVMA, EN, AFNOR standards
- Made with active ingredients from the UK
Available in 6.76 fl oz / 200 ml Foam or 8.45 fl oz / 250 ml Spray :
- BLEND NO. 1 (Aloe Vera, Lemongrass, Cedarwood) for dogs
- BLEND NO. 2 (Aloe Vera, Sweet Orange, Cedarwood) for dogs
- CATNIP (Aloe Vera, Catnip) for dogs and cats
- Organic Aloe Vera for thousands of years, has been known as a natural healing plant, to heal cuts, dry skin, and moisturise skin and hair/fur. Packed with polysaccharides and flavonoids with high antioxidant activities and antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to treat a variety of skin conditions from flaky or dry skin, burns, scrapes, eczema, dandruff, psoriasis, and more.
- Organic Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil contains lauric acid which is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial - known to help skin conditions like hot spots, bites, stings, or itchy, dry skin and can improve damaged skin, reduce allergens, eliminate pet odour, and rejuvenate, moisturise, and improve the texture and natural glossiness of coats.
- Organic Cedarwood (Blend No. 1 & 2) is an antiseptic, antiputrescent, antiseborrheic, astringent, fungicidal, mucolytic, and stimulant to the circulatory system. Improve skin condition and repel fleas, ticks, and bugs.
- Organic Lemongrass (Blend No. 1) has an amazing scent and is a very effective natural astringent (cleanser) with toning qualities that help stimulate blood circulation and tone up dermal tissues, while providing natural protection against microbes. It is also analgesic, antidepressant, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, deodorant, febrifuge, fungicidal, insecticidal. Cleanse and tone the skin while protecting against yeast, fungus, microbes, and insects (fleas, ticks, lice, mosquitos).
- Organic Sweet Orange (Blend. No. 2) has a potent calming and uplifting effect, and is energizing and effective for dogs with depression and anxiety. It also naturally cleanses and detoxifies the skin and is effective at deodorising dog odours. Cleanse, eliminate bacteria, prevent infection in cuts, abrasions and other wounds, soothe inflammation, reduce dandruff and itchiness by restoring moisture, reduce pain and swelling, and neutralise dog odours with a natural citrus scent.
- Organic Catnip is a prized essential oil that is uniquely gentle and suitable for both cats and dogs. Naturally antiseptic, antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal, it's highly effective as a bug repellent for fleas, ticks, flies, and mosquitos. Cats love and go crazy over catnip as it can increase their energy, mood, and even calm their fragile feline nerves. Dogs dig Catnip too as it is not only safe for them, it is also good for them! Though catnip is a stimulant for cats, the plant has the opposite effect on dogs, helping to calm and relax them.
BLEND NO. 1 Aqua, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ecocert Coconut Derived Cleanser, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass), Organic Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood), QAC (Pet Safe Disinfectant & Antiseptic).
BLEND NO. 2 Aqua, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ecocert Coconut Derived Cleanser, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange), Organic Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood), QAC (Pet Safe Disinfectant & Antiseptic).
CATNIP Aqua, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ecocert Coconut Derived Cleanser, Organic Nepeta Cataria (Catnip), Organic Coconut Oil, QAC (Pet Safe Disinfectant & Antiseptic).
Shake before use. Generously apply all over your pet’s coat, avoiding the eyes and ears. Focus application on areas prone to a stronger natural smell, such as above hind legs, around ears, on and around the beard. Work through the coat with your fingertips and/or a brush, depending on the coat. For a more natural curl, use your fingertips only. Wipe off any excess with a mildly moist towel and allow to air dry naturally.
For external use only, avoid eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Seek medical advice if swallowed.