Cleaning products shouldn’t just be effective, they must also be safe to use for you, your pets, and the environment. We’ve carefully formulated our products so that they’re sustainably sourced and free from harsh chemicals while still meeting the highest standards in cleaning and sanitation.
Our safer, healthier, and more eco-friendly cleaning products are made from the highest-quality natural ingredients, and are biodegradable, food-safe, cruelty-free, and free of parabens and sulphates. They don’t just clean and disinfect, they also deodorise, moisturise, and protect. With our innovative anti-microbial technology, you can experience reliable protection that goes Beyond Clean!
Your go-to first aid solution to clean and disinfect cuts, scrapes, abrasions and other wounds or relieve irritated or itchy skin without stinging or burning. Formulated with our unique anti-microbial technology to kill 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, yeast and fungus and is even safe to lick.
Registered and approved by FDA, VMD, and APVMA as a product suitable for pets and humans as a hand sanitiser and antiseptic wound cleaner. Does not contain antibiotics or steroids so there is no potential for adverse reactions.
- Instant sanitisation disinfects 99.999% of bacteria
- Non-stinging or burning on skin & wounds
- Promotes healing by keeping wounds clean & moist
- Cleans & treats wounds & post-surgical sites
- For cuts, scrapes, abrasions, bite wounds, pressure sores, abscesses, skin ulcers and more
- Relieves itch & pain
- Recommended by microbiologists with efficacy verified by > 80 lab results & peer review papers
- Safe around food, children, pets & plants
- pH Balanced
- No ammonia, artificial colours or fragrances, bleach, EDTA, formaldehyde, palm oil derivatives, parabens, phthalates, phosphates, sulphates, PEGs, sodium laureth sulphate, triclosan
- Meets or exceeds AOACC/EPA, APVMA, EN, AFNOR standards
- Made with active ingredients from the UK
SIZE 8.45 fl oz / 250 ml
Aqua, Amphoteric Surfactant, QAC (Pet Safe Disinfectant & Antiseptic).
Move excess hair from wound area, clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle and saturate the affected area, flushing away any foreign debris. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with product at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day or as necessary. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. No rinsing necessary. Safe for us around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes.
For external use only, avoid eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Seek medical advice if swallowed.