Time Honoured. Small Batch Brew.
48-72 hours Slow Simmered. Triple Concentrated.
Venison Bone Broth is high in collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, and low in fat and cholesterol. This game meat strengthens your pet's immune system and joints. Great for furkids with food sensitivities too.
Gelatin is released during our 72-hour slow simmer - it's a hydrophilic protein, attracting water and digestive juices to it. Consuming bone broth with a meal aids digestion by bringing more digestive enzymes and fluids into the alimentary tract.
In short, add it into the meals of your pet and you are going to improve his/her overall health through good digestion and a strong gut.
Jelly-like when chilled. Liquid when warmed.
- Add to dry food or as a meal-time beverage
- Offer as a refreshing beverage on a hot day
- Use to rehydrate freeze dried or dehydrated food (instead of water)
- Pour into fun trays to refreeze as treats for hot days or a daily meal topper
- Use as meal mixer or topper to increase palatability of meals
- Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea
INGREDIENTS Filtered Water, Free Range New Zealand Venison Bones, Apple Cider Vinegar
FEEDING GUIDE To be used for supplementary feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreatic diseases, kindly consult your veterinarian for feeding amount.