Time Honoured. Small Batch Brew.
48-72 hours Slow Simmered. Triple Concentrated.
Duck Bone Broth contains zinc and selenium, antioxidants that help boost the immune system. Selenium helps maintain thyroid function as well. Duck is consider to be a "Yin" food. "Yin" represents the concept of cooling, fluids, quietness and passive behavior. Duck bone broth helps with inflammatory conditions such as allergies, arthritis and cancer.
With the inclusion of Astareal - Astaxanthin, one of the world's most powerful antioxidants, this recipe strengthens your pet's immunity, promotes healthy ageing and boosts energy levels.
Add it into the meals of your pet and you are going to improve his/her overall health through good digestion and a strong gut.
Jelly-like when chilled. Liquid when warmed.
- Add to dry food or as a meal-time beverage
- Offer as a refreshing beverage on a hot day
- Use to rehydrate freeze dried or dehydrated food (instead of water)
- Pour into fun trays to refreeze as treats for hot days or a daily meal topper
- Use as meal mixer or topper to increase palatability of meals
- Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea
INGREDIENTS Filtered Water, Duck Bones, Duck Cartilage, Duck Feet, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Astaxanthin
FEEDING GUIDE To be used for supplementary feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreatic diseases, kindly consult your veterinarian for feeding amount.