Time Honoured. Small Batch Brew.
48-72 hours Slow Simmered. Triple Concentrated.
King Salmon Bone Broth is high in collagen and omega oils. We use salmon heads, spines, discs, pads and skin, providing an extremely rich concentration of collagen hydrolysate.
In short, add it into the meals of your pet and you are going to improve his/her overall skin and coat health through good digestion and a strong gut.
Jelly-like when chilled. Liquid when warmed.
- Add to dry food or as a meal-time beverage
- Offer as a refreshing beverage on a hot day
- Use to rehydrate freeze dried or dehydrated food (instead of water)
- Pour into fun trays to refreeze as treats for hot days or a daily meal topper
- Use as meal mixer or topper to increase palatability of meals
- Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea
INGREDIENTS Filtered Water, New Zealand King Salmon Bones & Skin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Dill, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
FEEDING GUIDE To be used for supplementary feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreatic diseases, kindly consult your veterinarian for feeding amount.