Time Honoured. Small Batch Brew.
48-72 hours Slow Simmered. Triple Concentrated.
Kangaroo Bone Broth is high in collagen, glucosamine, chondrotin, hyaluronic acid, conjugated linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid. These help pets with arthritic pain and inflammation, skin allergies and those in a fight with cancer. Hunted from the wild, this broth is organic and free of allergens.
With the inclusion of Astareal - Astaxanthin, one of the world's most powerful antioxidants, this broth will strengthen your pet's immunity, promote healthy ageing and boost energy levels.
Jelly-like when chilled. Liquid when warmed.
- Add to dry food or as a meal-time beverage
- Offer as a refreshing beverage on a hot day
- Use to rehydrate freeze dried or dehydrated food (instead of water)
- Pour into fun trays to refreeze as treats for hot days or a daily meal topper
- Use as meal mixer or topper to increase palatability of meals
- Use to replace water loss during bouts of diarrhoea
INGREDIENTS Filtered Water, Australia Wild Kangaroo, Apple Cider Vinegar, Hempseed Oil, Astaxanthin
FEEDING GUIDE To be used for supplementary feeding, not meant as a meal replacement. For dogs with renal and pancreatic diseases, kindly consult your veterinarian for feeding amount.