👍🏼 WTF PREFERRED
The foundation for outstanding foods begins with quality ingredients. Our recipes consist of only natural, whole food ingredients and we never use meat meals, chicken meals, or by-products. This ensures that your pet is getting premium nutrition in every bite!
- 93% meat & organs
- 6% fruits & vegetables
- Grain free
- High protein
- Minimally processed whole food ingredients
- Scoop & serve as meal or mixer
At Grandma Lucy's we use the finest ingredients from trusted suppliers around the world. 87% of our ingredients are sourced domestically and we take great pride in supporting local restaurant suppliers in California. Our high standards and expectations will give you confidence that you are getting the best quality ingredients straight from the source within North America, South America, New Zealand and Australia:
- COCONUT is also considered a world superfood that provides your dog with immediate energy while aiding in digestion and joint health. It too promotes a shinier coat.
- KALE is filled with powerful antioxidants and is also rich in vitamins K, C and A. It is high in iron and has more calcium than milk, making it important for strong bones.
- TURMERIC is an ancient spice that has been known to aid digestive, joint, and skin health.
BLUEBERRIES are natural sources of antioxidants like Vitamin C and E that support your pet’s immune system.
PUMPKIN is low in saturated fat, sodium and cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium and is also a very good source of dietary fiber.
SIZE 8 oz / 227 g
INGREDIENTS + ANALYSIS
Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzards, Sunflower Seeds, Squash, Pumpkin, Coconut, Beets, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Turmeric, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine.
Calorie Content ME
Kindly refer to last image.