We make natural products that are safe, affordable, and effective. All our products are designed, formulated and made by our talented in-house team to ensure the highest efficacy and safety. And of course, nothing is ever tested on animals.
- USDA Organic green is good - to protect our pets and our environment, our certified USDA organic products are free from artificial ingredients, preservatives, and chemical processing
- Easy Roll-On mess-free application, super soft, super easy
- Vet Formulated & Tested each and every Ingredient, including every essential oil, is vet-approved to ensure effective and safe concentrations for your pet
- Made in the USA every kin+kind bottle is lovingly mixed, labeled, and shipped by the hands of our employees paid a responsible, living wage
- Sulfate-, paraben-, GMO-free and vegan
- Certified Leaping Bunny cruelty-free
- Certified USDA organic facility
SIZE 2.3 oz / 68 ml
Kindly click the tabs below for details on each product.
HOT SPOT NATURAL RELIEF
Irritated Skin? It's red, it's itchy, it's gross. It's a hot spot. Smooth and calm those angry patches naturally.
- Instant Hot Spot Relief: Soothe irritated skin suffering from environmental allergens like dust and grass. Visible relief from environmental allergens in 2 weeks guaranteed.
INGREDIENTS Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil*, Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Sweet Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare Dulce) Oil*, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax*
DIRECTIONS Rub gently and directly on exposed and irritated skin. (Not on fur, silly.) Repeat daily until healed.
NOSE + PAW NATURAL MOISTURIZER
Dry or Chapped? Keep your pet smooth and kissable with all natural ingredients. We'll keep them safe from seasonal worries.
- Soothe & Protect: Instantly relieve dry and cracked nose and paw pads. Protect against harsh conditions like salt, wind, and hot summer streets.
INGREDIENTS Beeswax (Cera Alba)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*
DIRECTIONS Rub gently on nose, paw pads, and elbows. (Not on fur, silly.) Repeat daily to protect against the elements.