👍🏼 WTF PREFERRED
⭐️ PROMO buy above 4 cases and get 1 free bottle of bone broth dr.*
*while stocks last, flavours subject to availability
Pet Cubes has created a fresh food movement in Singapore and is changing the lives of thousands of pets and fur parents.
Known as a cooling meat, duck is ideal for dogs with common chicken allergies and helps to alleviate skin problems. It is rich in iron and provides dogs with a lean, easy-to-digest protein source. Duck is also a great source of amino acids which helps to support strong muscles. Switching to a food with a more novel protein like duck may help alleviate gastrointestinal upset or skin irritation.
70% meat, 25% vegetables, 5% supplements & fruits
- Proteins sourced from Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands & Norway
Organic vegetables sourced from hydroponic farms in Singapore
- Seasonal fruits & vegetables imported from Australia
- Chilled products air flown regularly
- Made only with whole foods
- No salt or preservatives
- All meals are balanced and complete diets
- Packed in modular cubes to make feeding easy for all breed sizes
HACCP certified - practicing high quality food safety & preparation
- Established in 2013 with zero recall history
- Proudly made in Singapore & licensed by AVA
- For all life stages
- Each packet weighs 320 g and contains 4 small cubes
- 1 case contains 7 packets and weighs 2.25 kg
INGREDIENTS + ANALYSIS
Duck Breast Meat, Duck Liver, Duck Gizzard, Duck Heart, Ground Duck Bones, Organic Squash, Organic Carrots, Organic Quinoa, Organic Lentils, Organic Kale, Broccoli, Organic Spinach, Deep Sea Salmon Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Spirulina, NZ Rose Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Organic Kelp, Organic Flaxseed, Calcium Ascorbate, Shark Cartilage (ethically farmed), Bee Pollen, Prebiotics, Probiotics
Calcium : Phosphorus > 1.6 : 1
Kindly use Pet Cube's handy online calculator to find out how much to feed your dog.
3 simple ways to feed Pet Cubes:
Transfer the next day's Pet Cubes from freezer to chiller and thaw overnight, then
- stir evenly and serve chilled or
- add half a cup of hot water, stir evenly and serve warm or
- heat vacuum pack in a bowl of hot water, stir evenly and serve warm
DO NOT MICROWAVE do not re-cook or heat in microwave. to maintain nutritional value, it’s important to serve Pet Cubes in its natural thawed state. any heat process will eliminate all the benefits of this diet. the best way to feed Pet Cubes is to thaw in chiller and serve.
WARNING do not thaw at room temperature over 1-2 hours before feeding - Pet Cubes do not contain any salt or preservatives and must be handled like human food.
STORAGE store in freezer for up to 1 year from manufacturing date. best before date can be found on the sealed packaging. thawed cubes can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days. once thawed, it should not be re-frozen. handle Pet Cubes like you would your own food because our food is human grade.
NEW USERS we recommended following the transition table below or longer.
|DAY 1 & 2
||75% current food + 25% Pet Cubes
|DAY 3 & 4
||50% current food + 50% Pet Cubes
|DAY 5 & 6
||25% current food + 75% Pet Cubes
|DAY 7 & 8
||100% Pet Cubes