Richard’s Organics™ Deodorizing Shampoo™ is formulated to remove and control odors, naturally and effectively. Natural extracts and oils soothe skin and leave coat clean, shiny and healthy. Contains baking soda, zinc, rosemary extract & lavender oil for added deodorizing and moisturizing complex. Naturally gentle & safe for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. Safe, effective and doctor recommended.
- Perfect for pets with sensitive skin. With coconut oil based cleansers, this product won’t remove essentials oils that can lead to skin irritation. This mild surfactant won’t cause damage to your pet’s skin
- This product has antimicrobial properties thanks to ingredients like Zinc and Rosemary extract. Most bad odors come from bacteria and fungus on your pet’s skin.
- Lavender oil has soothing properties and can prevent possible infections.
- Baking soda is universally known to aid in odor elimination.
- Natural extracts and oils soothe skin and leave coat clean, shiny and healthy.
- Gentle for frequent use.
INGREDIENTS Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Glycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, DMDM-Hydantoin, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzethonium Chloride, Aloe Vera, Rosemary Extract, Lavender Oil, Aloe Vera.
- Baking Soda: Has mild disinfectant properties and may be an effective fungicide against some organisms. Used as a multi-purpose odor and stain remover.
- Aloe Vera Gel: Provides soothing relief for inflammation, sores, dandruff, wound healing, scaly, dry & itchy skin, sunburn, and other related issues. Can be used as an insect repellant and as an antiseptic. May also help with psoriasis.
- Paraben-Free: Parabens have been found to mimic estrogen in the body- and when levels are disrupted, a link has developed with breast cancer & reproductive issues. All Richard’s Organics formulas are Paraben-Free, to promote the safety, well-being and health of your pet.
- pH Balanced: Pet’s sensitive skin requires pH balanced treatment. Human shampoos are formulated at a lower pH (more acidic) -and should not be used on your pet.
- Soap-Free: Only the gentlest, naturally derived cleansers are used in Richard’s Organics formulas. Contains no harsh soaps or damaging detergents.
- Spot–on-Safe: Will not remove topical spot-on flea & tick treatments.
DIRECTIONS Read the entire label before each use. Use only in accordance with label instructions. Wet dog’s coat thoroughly. Dispense shampoo into your hand. Starting at the head and working back, work the lather thoroughly into coat and down to the skin. For maximum efficacy, allow lather to remain on pet for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
PRECAUTIONS Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
STORAGE Store in the original container in a dry, cool place, and away from sunlight, at a temperature below 86°F or 30°C.
SIZE 12 fl oz / 354 ml