Roam Play Air-Dried Deer Paddywhacks are made from 100% venison ligaments. They stand up to a lot of chewing and are naturally non-allergenic, a great chew for dogs that have problems with allergies but need something to gnaw on.
New Zealand venison is sought after for its ethical farming methods and world-class quality. It provides a lean source of protein and a good alternative for dogs with allergies.
- A healthy boneless chew
- A great option for dogs with allergies
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- 100% New Zealand venison
- Encourages chewing which helps support dental hygiene
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
INGREDIENTS + ANALYSIS
100% Deer Paddywhack
This is intended as a treat only and is not a complete diet. Ensure your dog has fresh water. For the safety of your pet, observation is recommened when giving your pet treats or chews.
Treats should not make up more than 10% of your dog’s diet.