Dogs find Roam Play Air-Dried Lamb Protein Bites extremely tasty making them great as a treat or for training. They are non-oily and low odour making them easy to handle. The softer slightly crumbly texture makes them great for puppies.
New Zealand lamb is internationally recognised for its quality and unique flavour. Generally regarded as leaner than lamb from other countries, it’s the perfect protein source for your dog providing protein, essential amino acids and dietary fats. It is no surprise that dogs go crazy for the taste of New Zealand lamb.
- A healthy way to treat your dog
- Great for all dog sizes and ages
- Cut into bite-size pieces
- No antibiotics, glutens, grain or added hormones
- Gently air-dried to protect the natural nutrients
- Convenient to store, handle, serve and enjoy
- Sustainably sourced and traceable to New Zealand farmers
INGREDIENTS + ANALYSIS
Lamb Bone, Lamb Lung, Chick Pea Flour, Lamb Liver, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Sea Salt, Potassium Sorbate, Smoke Essence
This is intended as a treat only and is not a complete diet. Ensure your dog has fresh water. For the safety of your pet, observation is recommened when giving your pet treats or chews.
Treats should not make up more than 10% of your dog’s diet.