NEW Hi & Light™ Lightweight
Minimal No-Pull Dog Harness
Regular price $74.90
NEW 2022 new shell fabric for improved durability and fade-resistance, and updated patterning for a better fit across all sizes. new leash attachment point on the chest for dogs that pull on-leash.
The Hi & Light™ Harness is a lightweight, low-profile dog harness that thrives both on fast-paced pursuits and in the paws of those who appreciate the freedom of a minimalist design. It's available in a range of sizes down to XXXS, and you can dial in a sleek, comfortable fit with 4 points of adjustment. Stay connected with two leash attachment points: an aluminum V-ring on the back and an ultralight, ultrastrong webbing loop on the chest.
The little details pack big functionality without adding weight: a debris-resistant liner to shed dirt and fur, a small pocket for ID tags, and reflective trim to boost visibility in low-light conditions. Whether running, biking, or simply preferring to keep things cool and lighten the load, dogs can keep their momentum with the Hi & Light Harness.
For more options that celebrate all things lightweight, check out the Hi & Light™ Leash, Hi & Light™ Collar, New Flagline™ Harness and Flagline™ Leash.
- LIGHTWEIGHT construction minimises bulk for comfortable everyday wear
- OPTIMAL FIT with 4 points of adjustment allows for full range of motion
- STRONG CONNECTION with 2 leash attachment points: V-ring on back and reinforced webbing loop on chest to redirect dogs that pull on leash
- REFLECTIVE accents for low-light visibility and light loop for The Beacon™
- ID POCKET stores dog tags and pick-up bags
- FUR & DEBRIS-RESISTANT liner
- Shell: 150 denier polyester ripstop
- Lining: 75 denier polyester lining with heat emboss
- Buckles: ITW Onyx side-release buckles
- Front Leash Attachment Point: 87.5% UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene), 12.5% Nylon
- Back Leash Attachment Point: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- Secure fasteners
- Wash in cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Air dry
- Always check harness for damage before use