10% OFF ⏰ THE NZ NATURAL PET FOOD CO.
Super Blend Sprinkles
THE NEW ZEALAND NATURAL PET FOOD CO.
Made With Nature’s Super Foods. We have sourced only the highest quality natural ingredients and blended them into a nutritious sprinkle to add to your pet’s meal.
Sprinkle over your pet’s food (approx ¼ teaspoon) per meal, up to twice daily.
Not formulated for use on puppies, kittens, pregnant/lactating females, or humans.
Made in New Zealand.
IMMUNITY SUPER BLEND
Maintaining a strong immune system is considered to be critical in helping cats and dogs quickly and effectively fight diseases or viruses. Because the immune system is constantly working, it is important to keep it strong so it is always ready to react. As the body routinely encounters various foreign substances, a common result is an inflammation and some tissue destruction as the immune system responds and does its job. Immunity Super Blend has been specially formulated with premium ingredients chosen to support a healthy immune system. Ensure your pet is always ready to fight.
- Caraway Seeds Are rich in dietary fibre, vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Caraway seeds are also good for muscle health, help prevent constipation, and remove harmful toxins from the body.
- Rosemary Has antimicrobial properties which can help against various fungi and bacteria in the urinary and digestive tracts. It also contains antioxidants, which can help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals in the body.
- Shitake Mushrooms Provide an excellent source of B vitamins, selenium, vitamin D, niacin, pantothenic acid, and other important nutrients. Studies have shown they are highly beneficial in supporting a healthy immune system.
- Kale Contains high levels of vitamin A which help support eye and skin health, vitamin C for immune system function, and vitamin K which support blood clotting and healing. It is also high in calcium to support bone health and a potassium for heart health.
- Turmeric Contains anti-inflammatory properties making it excellent in combating the pain of arthritis, joint pain and chronic inflammation. It also contains antioxidants, including Curcumin, which can help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals as well as support immunity in the body.
- 30 g / 1.06 oz
SKIN & COAT SUPER BLEND
The skin and coat are a pet’s natural barrier! As one of the body’s largest organs, the skin plays many vital functions to keep pets healthy. It protects bones, muscles and internal organs, it helps maintain a normal body temperature as well as block things from leaving (such as water or heat) or entering (such as viruses and bacteria) to the body. Skin & Coat Super Blend has been specially formulated with premium ingredients chosen to support a healthy skin and coat, ensuring your pet always looks their best.
- Chia Seeds Are a rich source of B vitamins, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, protein and zinc. Chia seeds are high in antioxidants and packed with omega-3 fatty acids which help promote healthy cells, healthy skin and coat, healthy joints, and brain and eye development growth.
- Flaxseed Helps by supporting a healthy coat and hair as well as healthier skin underneath. Flaxseed is also a good source of fibre for your pet’s diet.
- Coconut Is high in fatty acids, including Lauric acid, which is what is responsible for many of the health benefits it offers. As well as helping to maintain overall immunity and health, coconut is excellent in supporting healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Goji Berries Also known as wolfberries, are a superfood berry that’s nutrient-dense and rich in amino acids and antioxidants, particularly carotenoids such as beta-carotene and zeaxanthin, all supporting your pets’ skin and coat. Goji extracts may also help prevent the growth of cancer cells, reduce blood glucose, and lower cholesterol levels.
- Carob Is rich in vitamins and minerals, such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, silica, vitamins A, B1, B2, niacin, and protein. Its vitamin E supports skin health, and it has antiviral and antibacterial properties. It does not contain the caffeine and theobromine found in chocolate, so is perfectly safe for pets and they love the taste.
- 50 g / 1.76 oz
DIGESTION SUPER BLEND
A healthy digestive system is essential to your pet’s well-being. The digestive system serves many important functions: it takes in food, absorbs nutrients, maintains fluid and electrolyte balance, and gets rid of waste. Digestion Super Blend has been formulated with premium ingredients chosen to support a healthy digestive system. Let your pet always feel their best.
- Pumpkin Seeds A great source of fibre as well as being high in essential fatty acids, antioxidants, potassium and iron. Pumpkin seeds can aid dogs and cats with both constipation and diarrhoea as well as indigestion or upset stomachs.
- Dill Seeds Contain antioxidant flavonoids, including kaempferol and vicenin. Dill seeds are widely known as an overall digestive aid that assists with issues such as gas, nausea, and cramping.
- Fennel Seeds Are high in vitamin C, A, calcium, iron, and potassium, and varying amounts of linoleic acid. Fennel seeds act as a calmative which relaxes the gastrointestinal tract and helps to expel gas as well as alleviating stomach cramping and intestinal colic.
- Cinnamon Has anti-inflammatory properties as well as the ability to slow or stop bacteria growth. Studies have shown a serving of cinnamon a day can help regulate blood sugar and raise insulin resistance.
- Parsley Is rich in vitamins C, A, and K and is a great source of folic acids and antioxidants. It is effective in treating colic, gas and indigestion. It also has antimicrobial properties, so helps prevent bacteria and other germs to multiply in the dog's mouth.
- 35 g / 1.23 oz
SUPER GREEN SUPER BLEND
Your pet’s health and wellbeing are an important piece of the pet care puzzle. Super Green Super Blend has been formulated with premium ingredients chosen to support your pet’s health and wellbeing. Designed to ensure the right balance of minerals for your pet’s needs and packed with superfoods to boost their antioxidants for long term health. Make sure your pet has the optimum health, vitality and wellbeing they deserve.
- Kelp Is a great source of minerals, such as iodine, iron, and vitamins B1, B2, C, and E. These vitamins are important for maintaining proper health and are responsible for bone growth, heart health, and maintaining muscle strength. It is also high in Iron and Magnesium making it a great all-round multivitamin for your cat or dog.
- Spirulina Has a very high concentration of vitamins B12, Iron, and essential fatty acid GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid). Spirulina is also packed with trace minerals and beta carotene which offers a boost in essential nutrients to improve immunity and overall health. A great source of beta carotene, and chlorophyll, and also contains a variety of vitamins including A, B1, B3, B6, as well as vitamins C, D, E, and K. Aids in increasing energy and enhancing immune function.
- Wheat Grass Contains Vitamins E and B which work to strengthen the immune system, stimulate the nervous system, and prevent heart disease. The Chlorophyll and Folic Acid in wheat grass cleanses the liver and blood by aiding in the production of hemoglobin, the protein that moves oxygen through the blood. Wheat grass is believed to increase vitality and stamina, combat free radicals, and even reduce body odor.
- Chlorella Contains the highest concentration of chlorophyll of any known plant. High in vitamin B12, vitamin C and E, Chlorella is a great supplement to help boost the immune system as well as aiding the body in detoxifying itself. Chlorella, with the digestive enzyme pepsin, can be very helpful in aiding healthy digestion.
- Basil Is a fragrant herb that is rich in antioxidant, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties. Due to its high concentration of beta-caryophyllene it can help alleviate effects of arthritis. It has also been shown to be beneficial in elevating mood, decreasing stress, and reducing anxiety.
- 40 g / 1.41 oz