Many people are concerned about the safety of chemical flea treatments. WashBar 100% Natural Flea Repellent for Dogs offers you a completely natural, chemical free option.
- WashBar Flea Repellent for Dogs can be used on its own if you are concerned about using pharmaceutical treatments on your dog
- Or it can be used together with chemical flea treatments, between the regular applications
- Suitable for all ages and breeds, including pregnant and mothering dogs, and dogs that react to conventional flea treatments
- You only need a few drops at a time – there are 40-50 doses per bottle for a medium dog
- Made with 100% natural ingredients known to repel fleas – safe for dogs and non-toxic to humans
- Great for pet owners who suffer from allergies or irritations as the ingredients are all natural
- Non-toxic ingredients – which is important around humans (especially the little ones!)
WashBar products are completely free of any nasties or synthesised ingredients, contain no synthetic fragrances, and are alcohol free.
Very safe for pet owners who suffer from allergies or irritations as the ingredients are all natural.
All ingredients are ethical, natural and fully traceable.
INGREDIENTS Sunflower Oil, Neem Oil, Pure Essential Oils of Atlas Cedarwood, Tunisian Rosemary, Lemongrass, Peppermint & White Thyme
SIZE 40 ml
INSTRUCTIONS Simple to use, for a large dog part the hair and put 3-4 drops directly onto the skin just above the collar on their neck and 2 drops at the base of the tail. For a small dog (such as a Chihuahua) just put one drop on the neck.
Brushing helps distribute the product through the coat. It can also be applied to the inside of the dog’s collar – this is a great idea if your dog doesn’t like it being applied. Many pet owners find this method easier especially during summer when applications are required more regularly.
Apply once a month and after every wash during winter or very low flea season.
Apply at least once a week and after every wash during high flea season – it can be applied daily if needed.
In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction – wash the oil off the dog.
IMPORTANT Please keep out of eyes.