The Manuka WashBar is packed full of goodness – it’s made with special ingredients – Neem oil as well as Manuka, Kanuka and Lemon Myrtle oils to work their magic.
- Manuka Pure Essential oil grows wild in New Zealand and has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help combat skin irritations and infections.
- Kanuka Pure Essential oil grows wild in New Zealand and has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that help combat skin irritations and infections.
- Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential oil is grown in Australia and has antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties. It also calms and helps relieve pain.
This mix of ingredients is ideal for dogs with sensitive or problem skin that need more help from their shampoo. It’s the natural alternative to medicated shampoos, as well as being an easy to use general shampoo. It’s also good for other pets as well – anything with skin, hair or fur that needs cleaning.
It’s perfect for dogs that have skin problems or hot spots. It’s also really easy to use, even on very long haired or double-coated dogs.
Washing is so much easier with a solid bar and massaging the soap into your pet helps calm and relax them.
For problems you’d normally use a medicated shampoo for – the Manuka WashBar is amazing. With the equivalent of over 450ml of shampoo in every bar, Manuka WashBar is a powerful shampoo.
- Manuka WashBar helps with flea control – it is a natural non-toxic flea shampoo, and will also clear ticks and lice off your pet.
- A very effective whitening shampoo.
- Ideal for dogs with sensitive skin or skin problems.
Many pet shampoos are made with chemical ingredients – sulphates and parabens and artificial fragrances. WashBar soap is a much simpler, safer and natural way to wash your dog.
Very safe for pet owners who suffer from allergies or irritations as the ingredients are all natural.
All ingredients are ethical, natural and fully traceable.
INGREDIENTS Saponified Sustainable Palm and Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Neem Oil, Manuka Pure Essential Oil, Kanuka Pure Essential Oil, Lemon Myrtle Pure Essential Oil, Titanium Dioxide
SIZE 80 g
INSTRUCTIONS WashBar is very easy to use. Wet your pet all over and either rub the bar directly onto their coat or lather it up in your hands and rub in. If necessary, put more water on your pet to create lather. Massage to work through the coat – bath time should be fun for both of you. Leave the soap in for 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if your pet is really dirty, but one wash is usually enough.
If your animal has ticks, they should start falling off within 24 hours (resist the temptation to pick any off during the wash). Fleas should fall off the animal straight away.
IMPORTANT As with any soap, please keep out of eyes. In the unlikely event of any skin reaction to this product, discontinue use.