Ideal for sensitive skin. This shampoo contains extra Neem Oil, which together with pure essential oils of Manuka, Cedarwood, Rosemary and Peppermint helps with flea control. A perfect ‘bloke friendly’ scent.
The WashBar range of natural shampoos is different from the other options out there.
Different and better. Special even.
WashBar shampoo is a luxurious and natural experience – not just for your dog, but for you as well.
Designed with your pets health in mind, we took the time to get it right and it’s those careful choices of ingredients that make WashBar’s range of Natural Shampoos so special.
- Gentle yet effective cleanser to calm skin and bring out the best in your dog’s coat.
- Specially designed for all types of dogs coats – the free-flowing consistency is easier to work through coat and rinses out easily.
- No parabens, no sulfates, no synthetic fragrances, no artificial colours, no alcohol and no palm oil derivatives.
- Natural ingredients.
- Suitable for dogs, cats, horses, guinea pigs, rabbits, chickens, cattle and more! It will leave your pet with a healthy, shiny and fresh-smelling coat.
Packed full of natural goodness our shampoos come in different blends to freshen your dogs coat and leave them smelling great.
WashBar products are completely free of any nasties or synthesised ingredients, contain no synthetic fragrances, and are alcohol free.
Many pet shampoos are made with chemical ingredients – sulphates and parabens and artificial fragrances. WashBar is a much simpler, safer and natural way to wash your dog.
Very safe for pet owners who suffer from allergies or irritations as the ingredients are all natural.
All ingredients are ethical, natural and fully traceable.
INGREDIENTS Water, Saponified Organic Sunflower & Coconut Oils, Glycerine (Organic), Argan Oil, Neem Oil, Pure Essential oils of: Manuka, Cedarwood Atlas, Peppermint & Rosemary, Potassium citrate, Citric Acid
SIZE 250 ml
Using shampoo is pretty straightforward, but the easiest way to use WashBar Natural Shampoo is:
- Wet your pet thoroughly down to the skin
- Warm water is always better than cold
- Pour a little shampoo onto their coat and massage in to work up a good lather all over
- Add more shampoo as you need it, depending on size of pet
- Give the pet a really good massage, this is meant to be enjoyable
- Rinse coat thoroughly
- Dry your pet with a fresh towel, give them a pat and tell them how good they are
IMPORTANT As with any soap, please keep out of eyes. In the unlikely event of any skin reaction to this product, discontinue use.